Wednesday 29 July 2015

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint | Review

I bought this nail polish a couple of months ago in Boots when I was on a shopping haul spree and I fell instantly in love with it. It's such a beautiful colour (I own it in shade 430 pink punch), and it's just been a great colour for my nails this summer. It's a beautiful bright fuchsia pink that leaves your nails in an extra glossy shine in just one coat. 





This Barry M glossy hi-shine gel effect nail paint provides an extra glossy finish. It's highly pigmented, chip resistant formula designed to give an extra glossy, gel-like finish with a single coat. 

These Barry M glossy hi-shine effect nail paint are available in an array of shades means your guaranteed all year round shine. They are named after fruit, these delicious shades look good enough to eat. Distinguishing itself from the other Barry M nail ranges, these Gelly Nail Paints come with a unique shiny silver lid. 

Defiantly something to check out if you love your nails! You can buy this gorgeous nail polish for £3.99 from a Barry M website.


I hope you all enjoyed this blog. Don't forget I'm putting up a new blog post every day this summer so make sure you come back tomorrow to see what tomorrow's blog post is going to be all about? 
I hope you all have a wonderful day! 

With love, Alisha Valerie. x