Friday 13 November 2015

BIG Autumn Haul [Part 2]

Hello beautiful! This is part two of my BIG Autumn Haul blog posts, if you've missed part one go have a look at last Friday's blog post to see part one of my BIG Autumn Haul. This one is all to do with beauty, make up, nail and hair products. This is my BIG Autumn Haul Part 2:




Make-up Bag

RRP at £14.99 I bought this for only £3 from B&M Stores! I was so happy. It's a gorgeous pink shade and all glittered, I just love it. As you can tell by the picture it is rather big so I will be able to fit a good amount of products in this make up bag.


Garnier Fructis Colour Lasting Shampoo

I am re-buying this for about the tenth time. I love this shampoo and it smells so good. This is priced at just £1 from B&M Stores.


XCH Hair Care Revitalising Coconut Water Hydrating Shampoo

This says "Immerse your dry or damaged locks of hair with our specially formulated coconut water rehydrating shampoo. Revitalise dehydrated hair back to its sleek shimmering best." If you have been following me for a while you may remember a while ago my scalp being so sore and red from bleaching my hair when I dyed it pink. Well it's still so sore now so I seen this shampoo for only £1.50 form B&M and decided to try it and see how it is.


Aussie Miracle Shine Conditioner

I've heard so many great things about this I wanted to buy it and try it. Priced at only £1 from B&M I couldn't resist. It has Australian ginseng extract and pearl powder in it.


Maybelline New York Mega Push Volum Epress Mascara

I got this in shade black, again from B&M and priced at only 79p I really could not walk away and leave it on the shelve.


Zoella Scrubbing Me Softly Smoothing Body Scrub

I am a massive fan of body scrubs, I really love The Body Shop ones, so when I heard Zoella was going to bring one out I was really interested in trying it. I haven't used or even smelt this yet so I am hoping it's going to live up to the expectations everyone keeps putting out there but from the look of it, I really like the packaging but the actually scrub doesn't look like anything special. I shall let you all know what I think though.


Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint

I really wanted a new blue nail polish and when I seen this one I fell in love. It's shade GNP5 Blueberry 531 and was only £2.99 from Tesco Stores.


W7 The Cheeky Trio with Bronze, Blusher and Highlighter

This I love, I can't wait to have a big play with it and use it on some looks. I am a massive fan of the W7 products and I love their eye shadow palettes so when I seen this in B&M Stores for only £1 I just had to buy it. The shades are "Bronze Dream Machine", "Blush 5th Avenue" and "Highlighter Hot Stuff".


Twist & Out Fruity Fragrance Instant Nail Varnish Remover with Acid Tone

This was only £1 from that store I was talking about in my Autumn Haul Part 1 from Liverpool's St John's Market. I love this for taking my nail polish off and the price is such a bargain.



I hope you enjoyed my Autumn Haul blog posts, if you have an Autumn Haul blog post please let me know by commenting below or by tweeting me. If you would like to see a review on any of these products please let me know and I'll get them up as soon as possible.


With love, Alisha Valerie. x

No comments:

Post a Comment