Sunday 1 November 2015

October Favourites | 2015

Hello beautiful's! I know I probably say this every month but I really can't believe that it's October already! It's shocking how quick this year is going.. it's going to be Christmas soon! I love October, not just because of Halloween time, but because of the colours in the leaves, the change in the air, the television programmes with cosy nights in, and the food that comes back; the spices mainly.

I will be completely honest a lot of my October favourites are things I have coming up in a BIG Autumn Haul blog post this month, so I won't be saying too much about them in detail in this blog post so a lot of this will be mini reviews of these products.




This is what I have been loving in October:


Downton Abbey

Warning Spoliers! This historical drama follows the lives of the Crawley family and their servants in the family's Edwardian country house. The programme begins with the 1912 sinking of the Titanic, which leaves Downton Abbey's future in jeopardy, as Lord Grantham's presumptive heir -- his cousin James -- and his son, Patrick, die aboard the ship, leaving him without a male offspring to take over the throne upon his death. As a result, Lord Grantham must search for a new heir. As the programme progresses through the decade, other historical events happen leading up to Lord Grantham declaring in 1914 that Britain is at war with Germany, marking the beginning of World War I, which becomes a major plot on the programme. In this new season (and with it being the last ever season which I am so upset about) a lot of things seem to have happened but the best in my opinion are Mr Bates and Anna look like they are going to be parents, that just tears at my heart strings.


Harry Potter PJs

My new favourite PJ set. These are so cosy and comfortable. Priced at £10 for the top and £7 for the bottoms, they are very much worth the money in my opinion. I bought these from Primark. This will be featured in my Big Autumn Haul blog posts.


New Diary 2016

I love this dairy as it's just like my 2015 dairy, it was only £6 from Amazon Online. This will be featured in my Big Autumn Haul blog posts.


W7 The Cheeky Trio with Blush, Bronze and Highlighter

I cannot wait to try this out, it looks so great. It's priced at £1 from B&M Stores. This will be featured in my Big Autumn Haul blog posts.

My Old Coat

I've had this coat for years and it was kind of a re-find for me in my wardrobe, with it now being autumn and the winter weather setting in, here in the England countryside it's so cold. Once I found this again I was so happy and have been wearing it loads. I think this was about £10 from George at ASDA. I doubt that they will have the same one in stock but I am sure they will have similar designs.

Slimming World

I started Slimming World. I have wanted to loose weight now for over a year and I really wanted to before my wedding but I didn't really have the time to do so. Now that Phil and my wedding is over, and I do have time to focus on something I joined Slimming World and already I have seem an improvement in my weight lose and in myself as well - I feel like my old self again which makes me so happy.



Life is Strange: Part 5

This is the best game of the year! No really, it is. I loved part five so much, the ending was just so tense and amazing... I didn't expect it at all but now when I think back it's just so obvious. I honestly would happily play the game all over again, and again, and again. I don't wanna say too much about it as I want to do a review on the game and also because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. If you are a gamer, I would recommend playing this game as it's awesome!


Halloween!

Halloween as always didn't disappoint. I had so much fun even though I was just at home snuggled up with Phil. We done some face painting, watched a few movies and get got rather drunk on a bottle of vodka amaretto and diet cherry coke.


I hope you all enjoyed reading my favourites for this month. If you're doing a monthly favourites blog post for October please let me know by commenting below or by tweeting me so I can go and check them out. Have a wonderful cosy November everyone!


With love, Alisha Valerie. x

2 comments: