Sunday 29 November 2015

Sweater Weather | Tag

Hello beautiful's! Thank you so much to everyone who tagged me in this tag. I was tagged in this last year and I am only now getting around to doing it, so I am sorry it's taken me so long to do and I hope it was worth the wait for the people who have tagged me in it over the past year or so.



1. Favourite candle scent?
Home Sweet Home by Yankee Candle is such a great autumn home scent.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
That is a really tough question. Can I please not pick all three? Pretty please?

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
Walking home from school with my Grandad after school in high school. I used to get the school bus and the place I got off my Grandad would buy his daily newspaper from the store straight facing where the bus stop was were I got off and he would walk my grandparents pet dogs, and we would walk home together. He used to tell me stories, talk about our day, and it was just something I looked forward to every day after school.

4. Which make up trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eye liner? 
Winged eye liner always, it really does go with any make up look.

5. Best fragrance for fall?
I really like the classic Chanel No 5 for autumn time. It's a beautiful scent, very girly, just wonderful.

6. Favourite Thanksgiving food?
In the UK, we don't have Thanksgiving.. but I do love stuffing with turkey so I am going to say that.

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Autumn is real autumn in the UK. I live in Prescot which is basically out in the country-side and in the autumn time you can not just feel but smell the crisp air, the autumn leaves turn from green to a golden orange brown colour and then fall from all the trees. The pumpkins start growing in the fields and the smell in the air is just beautiful and fresh.

8. Most worn sweater?
I have such a cosy comfortable grey one with red hearts and white hearts on it, I bought it about two years ago in George at Asda and I really love it. It's so warm and soft, and I love it.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
I don't have a favourite one honestly as I mix my nail routine up so much depending on what I am wearing and what new products are out that I want to try.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Jumping in leafs piles of course!

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Leggings. I love leggings a lot. So comfortable, so easy to dress up or down. Plus you can get them in so many styles and designs that are so affordable.

12. Combat boots or uggs?
Both. I like my combat boots when I'm outside and my ugg style boots (which are not uggs but Iron Fist boots) for at home.

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
It's a lovely smell and the taste is nice, but I don't think it's mega amazing honestly. I prefer the vanilla spice instead.

14. Favourite fall TV show?
XFactor. Yes I am one of them people who watch XFactor, but once XFactor starts I know its autumn time, I know winter is coming (giggle to myself as a Game Of Thrones fan), I know Halloween, Bon Fire Night and Christmas are nearly here... XFactor just makes autumn for me.

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
I honestly don't think I have one.



With love, Alisha Valerie. x

No comments:

Post a Comment