Monday 7 March 2016

Meet My Mum! | Tag

Hello beautiful's! Since it was Mother's Day yesterday I thought I would do the "Meet My Mum Tag!". I hope you all really enjoy reading this and getting to know about my mum a little bit more. Don't forget to follow me on my social media accounts, all linked at the bottom of the blog post. Hope you all have a wonderful day!


 

Little about me about my mum: Her name is Elizabeth but everyone calls her Liz, she doesn't want to put her age (haha she still thinks she's 21 when really she's 47) and she works in a hospital. She lives with my younger brother Moo and my awesome dad not far from where Phil and myself live. My mum loves anything bright and colourful, anything shabby-chic, drinking tea, 90s dance music and has recently discovered the world of facebook. She's scared of dogs (even though she has a boarder-collie herself called Buddy) and doesn't like small spaces like lifts.


1. What was I like as a child?
Liz says: You were really good, we tried to give you the best childhood we could and you have a really good upbringing. You were a happy child. 

2. What do you think of me having a blog?
Liz says: It's really fantastic, it's great how passionate you are about it and how much you enjoy doing it. 

3. What's something funny I did when I was younger?
Liz says: When we have a small kitten, on a summers day it was too warm so you put the kitten in fridge, you were only about six years old. 

4. Have you learned anything about makeup/beauty from me?
Liz says: Yeah, your make up is always perfect so you always tell me what is the best things to buy for my skin. 

5. What's a weird habit of mine?
Liz says: You're always playing with hair when you're tired. 

6. If you had to rename your daughter, what would you name her?
Liz says: I'd call you Layla and Lauren. We were going to call Mark Lauren as we really like the name. 

7. When you guys go out to eat what does she order?
Liz says: Curry as always. You always order curry whenever we go out. 

8. What is one thing you wish she would do?
Liz says: Come back and live with us at home *Giggles* We didn't like that you moved out but we understand that you need to grow up and lead your own life.

9. What's something I do that annoys you?
Liz says: Every time you go out anywhere you always forget to call me to let me know that you're home.

10. What's something I obsess over?
Liz says: Your little puppy Daisy. 

11. Where would you like to see me in 10 years?
Liz says: Happily settled at your new home, enjoying your life.

12. When were you most proud of me?
Liz says: Your special days like the day you were born, your communion day, and your wedding day.

13. What's the worst thing I've ever done?
Liz says: *Giggles* when you left home.

14. What's your favourite moment of us together?
Liz says: All of our family birthday celebrations, Christmas day's, and around Christmas time.

15. How was I in school?
Liz says: You were a really good child at school. Top student!

16. What would you change if you could raise me again?
Liz says: Nothing at all.

17. Describe my perfect type of guy?
Liz says: Your husband! Someone kind and caring, romantic, special, you go for guys with brown hair.


I hope you all enjoyed reading this blog post and getting to know my mum a little bit more. If you have a blog post the same as this or similar then please send me the link so I can have a read of it and possibly comment on it. If you haven't read my "Meet My Dad!" or "Family Questions" blog posts and want to know more about my family then please make sure you don't forget to read that one too. I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day and have a fantastic day!



With love, Alisha Valerie. x

No comments:

Post a Comment